All OF OUR DJs have served 100-500 weddings.
WE ONLY HIRE DJs who are ego-free, detail-oriented, respond quickly, have a genuine passion for making things right, and lost their training wheels years ago. They’re all still human of course, but we think they’re the closest thing to perfection possible!
To check availability, and view full bios and videos, give us a shout.
Click through our DJ bio list for fun facts about our favorite Cleveland DJs.
• High School English Teacher
• Teaches Acting and Directs Productions
• Just landed his first TV commercial
• He was an RA in college, so we imagine he had A LOT of friends
• Has been the drummer in more than 40 recorded works
• Was in a house band at the House of Blues in 2007
• More detail-oriented than anyone we’ve ever met
• Has the best one liners
• If the President needs a DJ, we would send Marty
• A computer engineer by day
• Perfect for someone who wants a hot dance party with a DJ that is low-key and sophisticated
• He’s a parrot-head. Wait a minute…sophisticated?
• Our most interactive DJ
• Shaved his head mohawk-style and ran (and surprisingly survived) the Tough Mudder (don’t worry, he won’t sport a mohawk at your wedding)
• Was the mascot of his college team, and earned his cheerleading letters for it. Ra, ra, re!
• Also goes by Johnny, but it makes Diana think of Patrick Swayze, so…
• Speaking of dancing, John once taught Zumba classes. The guy can MOVE like Patrick Swayze.
• Has a Masters Degree in Information Technology.
• He’s a singer and has been in several bands
• Most frequently photographed by Paparazzi when DJ’ing weddings
• Always invited to the wedding after-party for some reason
• Uses Digital turntables and it looks really cool
• Assists Diana and Robby with Customer Service
• Served in our Navy
• Traveled the country as a Club DJ … Miami, Vegas, even Greece!
• Creates his own custom mixes.
• Voted biggest team player at ABDJ
DJ JAMES H
• We call him Professor James
• Teaches Speech to 100 + students a year at a local college
• Once was a Disney World ride operator, so he knows how to repeat himself.repeat himself.repeat himself.
DJ JAMES F
• Plays 8 different instruments.
• Has a vocal arts degree, and is often hired to sing and play the guitar during dinner.
• Can officiate your wedding … seriously.
• Was Homecoming King, but he thinks it’s silly that we tell you that.